Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A lovely day to play

Yes.
It is raining.
NO.
It really hasn't been much of a spring and really, I am loving the grey sky right now.
Don't get me wrong, I love the sunshine as well, but rain makes me want to curl up with some good product and a creative mind and play with some pictures...or a snuggly blanket and a good book...I'm easy that way.
So tonight there is no baseball, no official ground breaking of the field they have been playing on for the past month and no pictures...too bad as the over cast sky would make for some fantastic shots.
Loving my new Lime Twist candle.
Loving the quiet...off to watch the second half of Desperate Housewives season finale...and maybe play with my May Scarlet Lime kit...
Or else come up with a fun class for the store.
Wish me luck :)

No comments: