Saturday, August 9, 2008

Scout Camp







My baby went to scout camp. He was gone for 5 1/2 days and 4 nights. He wrote one letter that made me cry...I suppose I am just too sentimental...or just a mom.
The last night they were up at camp the familes were invited. As you may remember, I was having a bit of stress with the whole planning of that night, it all worked out well in the end, as it tends to (does this mean I should stop worrying about everything and just let it work itself out? What would I do with all of that extra energy???)
It was great to see the boy and be able to tour the place where he had been hanging out. I was kind of surprised at how few other familes were there. And in the end I made it just in time to pick up my copy of Breaking Dawn from Lori and her friends and begin the book by 12:30am.
So now the boys is all cleaned up, the stains are out of the pants (mostly) and he is back to antagonizing his younger brothers....gosh we missed that.

No comments: