Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Super Sunday!!






We were able to head up to Bozeman Sunday after church to see our nephew Cody play in an American Legion tournament. I can't wait to share photos, but I can't wait even more to tell everyone that his team WON and now they are headed to NC to play in the world series for AL. So excited! Congrats, Cody and good luck!
I will post photos soon :)
So the picture of Cody and Tyler is kind of funny. Tyler is the same age Cody was when Jeff and I got married...he's grown a bit in 10 years, hasn't he. :) Ty loves his big Cody cousin. Poor Cody had pitched 126 pitches in the Saturday game and Ty (the smallish 67# kid) was trying to hang off his pitching arm. Jeff wanted a picture taken of he and Cody a few years ago mentioning that it would probably be the last picture taken with Cody being the shorter of the two...he is in fact taller now...and possibly in better shape...who am I kidding? He is in better shape :) The next one is of Cody's homerun hit. The cool thing, we have that ball :) Signed even. I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the pictures. I wonder if they need a team photographer for the series this weekend??? It would just cost a plane ticket and lodging...and well, possibly my marriage if I were to leave Jeff home...
Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy baseball?

No comments: