Monday, August 24, 2009

I have a ton

of things to post about...
pictures,
more pictures,
school,
tons of stuff...
but for now, I am letting people know that on Friday August 28, I am hosting a bead (bracelet/watch) party. There are watch faces that will be for sale ($8) and you can add whatever kind of band you would like to. The first party I went to I made two bands for just under $9...the second party I made three bands and bought a face and it was $19.08...so it is a really good price from this lady.
It is from 4-9, although I would suggest getting here before 8 for two reasons, 1) things could take awhile cause she has bagillion eleventy beads and 2) she will need to leave as close to 9 as possible.
You can also buy your own beads to take home.
I love these parties...I am just a little bit addicted to the bands...
Call if you need directions, or email me... tashepherd@hotmail.com

3 comments:

The Freed Family said...

Seriously....I may have to come. I love bead parties too.

Anonymous said...

hey Tina count me in, email me your address :)

JulieJ said...

I will be there with one or two guests.