Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Let's face it...

I have been horrid at blogging this summer.
I apologize.
So, my baby starts preschool tomorrow.
I'm sure I will take pictures and post them.
I still plan on posting some of the pics I have taken the last couple of months.
While this isn't a job, I do love that I can make a few bucks and do something I love and it makes me feel like I am contributing to our family more than just cleaning and loving on my kids.
I totally slacked on harvesting my garden this year.
We had a scare with Q last week. Not sure if there will be any follow up, but so far nothing more has happened...so we are thrilled with that!
We had 19 of Jeff's closest family members here on Sunday afternoon/evening.
Yes, my friends, that does indeed add up to 25 :)
It was fantastic! Good food, lots of cousins (our kids are the youngest...Jeff is only 6 years older than our niece Jill and Q is only 3 years older than our great nephew, Ezra)
It was great to visit with everyone, even though I mostly just watched...couldn't think of a thing to say.
Crazy, huh.?
I think the best question had to come from Cody who, when Tyler was hollering at him (AGAIN!) turned to me and asked 'how do you control that kid?' and I could honestly not answer him :) To be fair to my Tyler, he LOVES his cousins. And since we rarely see Cody (or any of our Washington/North Idaho cousins for that matter) he tends to over do his enthusiasm...plus, we can honestly see Ty being the same size as Cody in a few years. That my friends...is big :) It's kind of nice to see he wears others out as much as he wears us out! Q was so excited to see his cousin Rebecka who has been at Grandma and Grandpa's this summer...I think he has a little crush.
Well, it seems Garfield and Q are calling...I need to go snuggle with my boy :)

2 comments:

Amberly said...

25 people at your house is a lot of people! You better love them!! I'm glad Q is ok, hope you don't have any more scares with him.

Anonymous said...

Glad Q is okay too. I totally slacked on my garden this year too. I know I've got some orange beauties in that pumpkin patch somewhere.