Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memory Lane

Memory Lane
I found this idea on Lori's blog. Please play it will be fun!Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Wait. What if no one reads this? Does that mean no one has memories of me?

ETA: Lori, the hyper link thingy works :)

4 comments:

Lori Ann said...

lol! Can I post the same memories as you??

Truely I love that we have the same love of paper and books and movies. All the Harry Potter night (books and movies) rank up there with the some of my most fun memories. I love that we had to go eat yummy food (oh remember how we LOVED to go get Cold Stones while scrapping at Paula's?) and then get our scrapbooking fix in BEFORE we went to stand in line and get our books. We are some Harry crazy mommas.

BTW The 6th movie comes out November 21st and by my calculations it is Idaho Fall's turn to host this most fun date night. ;)

Can't wait to continue our book release nights with Breaking Dawn. :)

Tina said...

I agree! I was actually thinking about Paula and the ice cream when I saw your post :) That is where I met you!

Hilary said...

our fun scrapbooking/card/tag Friday exchanges... we had some good times!

Desi said...

I think it would have to be showing up in your store and not realizing it was your store. Not knowing you all that well, I think I had only met you twice before, at your wedding and then when we went to a movie together with our husbands, so I didn't realize that you had the same love of scrapbooking that I do and that has been a fun reason to connect with you. Now I just need to move closer so we can get to know each other better and maybe actually scrapbook together.