Saturday, November 22, 2008

6 Things

So Bonnie seems to have tagged me clear back on Tuesday to post 6 things about 6 things.
Here we go:

6 TV shows I like to watch:
Only 6? please know that I NEVER get to watch them when they originally air. Ever.
1. Grey's
2. Life
3. The Mentalist
4. CSI anything (mostly Miami cause Horatio cracks me up)
5. Survivor
6. Brothers and Sisters

6 restaurants I like to eat at:
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Cold Stone Creamery :)
3. Johnny Carino's
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Outback (just their cheesefries and dessert)
6. Jalisco's

6 things that happened today:
to be fair, I got home really late from Twilight and then Jen and I talked until like 2...I am tired and have a sleep deprivation headache that is a combination of going to bed late and Carson (who NEVER comes in to our room) sleeping with us from 3 on...yeah, I mean HE slept.
1. I showered
2. I got Q some oatmeal
3. I came to work
4. I helped customers
5. I played with a couple of projects (note: I did not COMPLETE them)
6. I read blogs

6 things I am looking forward to:
1. Getting on with the holiday season
2. a nap after church tomorrow...wait, am I going VT? I should find out.
3. making dessert tomorrow :)
4. starting and finishing my boys' quilts (okay, Hunter's is started and I have the fabric for Carson)
5. snow on the ground to play in
6. two days off next week :)

6 things on my wishlist
1. a finished basement
2. all my bills paid
3. ALL of my kids to sleep ALL night long in their own bed. So far this week Hunter is the only one to accomplish that.
4. Mamma Mia for Christmas
5. a new lens for my camera
6. a new camera (ha! can anyone see Jeff's eyes roll besides me?)


6 people to tag:
1. Billie
2. Desi
3. Bernadine
4. Lori J.
5. Lori N.
6. Tammie


Okay, off to help another customer and figure out papers for a fun advent...yes, Tammie, I am working on one for you for a class. Do you want an actual clock or can it be something else?

No comments: