Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall gratitude






A few new pictures of the boys. I just need to get the reflections out of H's glasses and I will be super happy with this group. Anyone know how to do that? Hilary?

I love fall. I love the smell and the food and the warmish clothes...love that it has Halloween and it is the beginning of the holidays...


It makes me feel grateful. Grateful that I have these boys in my life, the opportunities I have and the friends I have.

I mean seriously, there aren't any cuter or smarter kids out there. I know. Well, maybe a girl, but not mine :)

What do you think of the black and white one? I am kind of liking it. Maybe for Christmas cards...

I am especially grateful that we got to go to the pumpkin patch, Jeff didn't freak, the boys didn't fight AND I got some good pictures...fast, two shots each and they were climbing again. Nice.




















4 comments:

Lori Jolley said...

Yep! I love the black and white one!

Desi said...

What handsome boys you have!

I love the black and white one too.

becky said...

love that silhouette pic! happy ween!

Hilary said...

They look so cute, Tina. I have no idea how to remove glasses reflection. Contacts?? ;o)