Friday, October 3, 2008

tagged


Like ninty bazillion years ago Lori tagged me.

I think I am supposed to do six quirky things about me.

There are way more than 6.

I will do my best to limit them.


1. I don't like feet unless I gave birth to them, and right now Hunter's are getting sketchy. The weird part, I LOVE pictures of feet. I know. It's weird.

2. My dishwasher has to be loaded a certain way. There is no one else in the house who does it the 'right' way ;) But I am learning to deal with it if it means that I don't have to do the dishes.

3. I am the ONLY girl in my house...not so quirky, but as the only girl I should, no I deserve the right to any pair of shoes that catches my fancy. Speaking of, I am still on the hunt for the perfect brown shoe...I think I found it last week, but have yet to purchase because I am afraid Jeff will notice. And I can't stop at one pair, if there is another cute pair (obviously of a different style, I must buy it as well.) Q fully supports this habit. Jeff, not so much.

4. I must have cute socks. It's the whole girl thing. I like to think I am only medium in the maintenance department, so cute socks are a necessity. Like milk or cheese or bread.

5. I don't like hot tubs. They freak me out. A lot. I can go in them at hotels, but I could never own one. Too many frat house stories...note I said stories, not experiences.

6. I don't like pedicures. They are nice once in awhile, but I much prefer a manicure. I can paint and trim my own toenails.

7. I am a paraniod mom. I watch them until the bus goes past. It comes from my mom telling us about every flasher and bad guy in the world when I was a kid.

So, I tag Bonnie, Joy, Julie and Lori. I would tag Hilary, but she doesn't like tags :)


1 comment:

Hilary said...

ha ha!

I've actually been double tagged on this, just can't think of enough weird things. Not that I'm not weird, just that I can't think of what to write.

Fun list!