Friday, June 26, 2009

Today

Outside my window... another slightly, rainy day. Good for the boys to get out of lawn mowing.
I am thinking... about taking Hunter to get one last thing for this campout.
I am thankful for... healthy kids.
From the kitchen...planning on cupcakes and other tasty treats for next week, convincing Carson to finish the dishes and put away all sewing stuff I am not needing right now that is on my counter.
I am wearing... t shirt and jeans
I am creating... a plan of attack for the s{scrap} in my house and the garage...I MUST get organized it is making my poor head hurt.
I am going... to run one or two errnads today and that is IT!
I am reading... The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane. So far so good. Very New Englandy :)
I am hoping... that my plans actually come to fruition and I can someday live in a house of organization.
I am hearing... blessed silence...two boys dressing, one eating, one looking in the pantry for yet another snack.
Around the house... piles of stuff to be gone through, papers to shred and more piles to cuss just because they multiply.
One of my favorite things...boys :)
A few plans for the rest of the week... play catch with the boys, clean out garage...it may make the rain go away if we can park inside...get my craft room REALLY put together and not just pretend, put together a project that has been cooking in my little brain, finish the pillows I have cooking in my little brain, make cupcakes and lotion, go over lesson for primary, lose 50 pounds...probably, it won't all happen by Sunday ;)
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all that stuff you want to do!

stoner said...

When you make your tasty treats...please bring some to me!