Friday, December 5, 2008

50 things

50 things you didn't know about me until you read this...


1.What color is your tooth brush? red and white, I just got a new one
2. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? watching Harry Potter with Jeff
3. What is your favorite candy bar? babe ruth
4. Have you ever been to a strip club? I am the strip club...okay, maybe not and no I haven't
5. What is the last thing you said aloud? I'm going to go watch Survivor (on the laptop, which I haven't because I found a bright shiny thing instead and was distracted)
6. What is the best ice cream flavor? I have to choose? Um, mint chip or chocolate chocolate chip haagen dazs
7. What is the last thing you had to drink? water
8. What are you wearing right now? jammies of a sort, remember I am supposed to be watching Survivor
9. What was the last thing you ate? brownies for tomorrow night
10. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? last Saturday I did...
11. When was the last time you ran? probably chasing Q at the store
12. Who was the last person to send you a message/comment on your blog? Email was Bonnie, comment was LaTisha
13. Do you take vitamins daily? I should but I am sporadic
14. Do you go to church every Sunday? mostly
15. Do you have a tan? have you met me? My last good tan was in 1993.
16. Do you like Chinese food over pizza? probably not
17. Do you drink soda with a straw? Yes, other wise if you take off the lid it spills
18. What does your last text message say? I think it said 'from which account' and it was from Jeff...to someone was me telling Jeff I was hungry and needed food and a coke
19. Are you someones best friend? maybe. I'm not a very good friend, I love to be a friend, but I don't have (or make) much time for friends...they all have to be very understanding as I hardly am home and prefer to be there (unless it's card club...)
20. What are you doing tomorrow? it's the store's birthday, so I will be at the store teaching a class and frantically worrying about whether or not I will get home in time to take santa pics and finish dessert. or maybe talk Jeff into closing so I can do that as I think he has only taken like 4 shots with my camera
21. Where is your dad? at home actually
2. Look to your left, what do you see? my armpit...the joys of wireless internet and a laptop...I can lay down and do my blog or check websites...
23. What color is your favorite pair of shoes? I am an equal opportunity shoe lover...I think you can never have too many and I need more
24. Do you use chap stick? Jeff's if I do, but I am more of a gloss girl
25. Whats your favorite thing to do in your free time? What exactly is free time?
26. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? drive through which freaks Jeff out because he swears you should always go in to order and I argue that they wouldn't have a drive through window if they didn't want you to use it
27. Do you have a dog? I wish, no time for a dog
28. Last guy you talked on the phone with? Hunter (as he was leaving for his campout) or my dad...can't remember it was about the same time
29. Last girl you talked on the phone with? my mom
30. Any fun vacation plans soon? hopefully CHA winter...anyone want to go? but I'm not sure of that counts as a vacation
31. Do you dye your hair? of course, I am on the verge, folks, that grey just keeps coming!
32. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Yes
33. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Ha! have you seen my house?
34. Are you jealous of anyone? yes, it's my vice, or one of them
35. Do you love anyone? I do
36. Do any of your friends have children? most of them
37. Do you use the word Hello daily? yes, often sarcastically
38. Do you like cats? yes, I have two. Lainey the fat old lady and Gryffin...yes, his real name is Gryffindor, thank you for asking and he is a punk
39. Have you ever been to six flags? not yet
40. How did you get your worse scar? my appendix is the biggest, it was before the fancy lap appy came to be
41. What is your favorite smell? my boys...preferably clean especially Jeff right out of the shower
42. What is the last DVD you watched? on purpose? Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown was on at the store for Q, but I think I watched Kung Fu Panda last...can't wait til the 16th for Mamma Mia! Maybe it was Lord of the Rings...
243. Have you ever been to Disney world? no, but CHA summer is in Orlando!! Anyone???
44. What is your favorite number? 13
45. Do you toast your pop tarts? yes
46. Have you ever waited tables? no, but I worked at a deli and bussed tables after people ate
47. Where did you have your first kiss? Eagle Rock (that's where the guy I liked went to school, I was 14 and he snuck it in. It freaked me out and I didn't kiss anyone again for like thee years)
48. What should you be doing? sleeping, it is a precious commodity these days
49. Do you enjoy wasting time blogging? I think it is a great way to waste time
50. Who do you want to tag? Hilary, Joy, Billie, Tammie although most of you will see this on Julie's blog and do it anyway :)

1 comment:

Bernadine said...

Good job Lady! It was good to get to know you better. You are hilarious and good job on the water!!!