Saturday, December 27, 2008

in photos...













Hunter took this picture of Q and I have to say I love it...the only thing missing is the dimples.





The front of our hosue after the wind made a lovely deposit of snow...that poor little tree was buried so badly last year that it split. I so hope it makes it through another winter!



This is the view as we cross the RR tracks...I love it, it is such a reminder for whatever season we are in...as you can tell.




















The poinsettia is from my brother. It is HUGE. I think it must be three feet across. It's nice to have a brother who works at one of my favorite places :) (Town and Country if anyone is wondering)




Carson and Hunter drew each others names for Christmas. Hunter carved a shark for my shark boy and Carson and my dad put together this box for Hunter's HAM radio equipment.





















Q with the pillow I made him. Iam going to try and get pictures of all of the blankets and pillows I made for the boys.









My dorky boys at my inlaws house. I have no idea what they were thinking but it must have been good :)


4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Okay, the jewelry is DARLING and of course I cried when I opened it. I can't believe she came up with that idea herself. She is so thoughtful. She thinks you are pretty awesome too, she told me she is so shy around adults but she really had fun talking with you! Thanks so much for you're help, I owe you. We'll be in again soon, and the one pager...can you believe it? I didn't even scraplift anything!!

Anonymous said...

Q is SO BIG! Sad...but still so cute...even with that serious look in the top photo! Glad you had a good Christmas.
Kelly

Darin and Shannon said...

Cute Pictures!

Hilary said...

what cute pictures!