Monday, December 22, 2008

A letter to my family

Dear Guys.
Here's the deal. If you don't get better soon, I am not coming home.
I have too much to finish to get sick...

Wait, this will sound better:

Get out of bed and help me clean...

No that's not quite right either. Maybe this:

I realize that the joy of the holiday season is to be spent with those you love surrounding you. However, as Hunter puts it, I am fed up with the 'sick germs of love' and if you want your gifties you will vacuum, clean and get well...

This is just not coming out the way I want it to...

I love you all and will be home soon.
Mom

2 comments:

alicia king said...

hey Tina! hahaha! this was hilarious! I left Gulianna home with Levi today, and I was planning on cleaning...and I forgot my freakin' stuff at home. Cute blog!

Marilyn said...

Amen to that, sick kids just make everything worse. Okay the first day is fun, just snuggling on the couch and watching them sleep but them...get over it!!!