Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Facebook

makes me grumpy.
In fact, right now they irritate the __________ (fill in the blank, as I don't want anyone to think I swear as much as I do) out of me.
Seriously. I had email issues. I contacted you using a secondary account and now you want me to email you a scanned copy of a "government issued ID?" Are you kidding me? Cause that's not just ASKING for trouble now is it?
So, the reason you, my friends, have not heard anything from me on my updates (and I KNOW you all are missing them more than you would water...perhaps that was just a titch sarcastic..) is because facebook has disabled my account and I am unwilling to send them a photo ID...duh. Hopefully we can resolve this issue, since she JUST told me that the reason they can't allow me back on (and seriously? How psycho would someone have to be to want to sabotage facebook users?... I might be a bit of a freak in many situations, but not that big a freak!) is because I can't access my hotmail account...Hey lady, surprise, I can access it, so will you just let me C&P our previous convos so I can get back to the mindless activity of facebooking?
Thank you.

Now, back to the regulary scheduled program of cleaning craft room, listening to Q play leapster Wall-E (funny thing, he calls Eve, Ysma...like on Emporer's New Groove...cracks me up) downloading pictures and wondering how in the world I acquired all of this fabric and scrapbook stuff...and wondering where I am going to put it. Maybe I will do what Lori did and get a bunch of totes.

3 comments:

stoner said...

Sorry about your email...what a pain in the you-know-what!

There is something about that Wall-E movie....after my 4-year-old watched it, she called all her friends (male or female) "AVA". She still does sometimes....

Maggie B said...

Sorry about the techno hassles. Hang in there. How are you feeling?b

Amberly said...

I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook. It gave us a real nasty computer virus so I don't get on there as much as I used to. I hope all your email issues clear up soon. Are you feeling better?