Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Still

Still not feeling 100% more like 72%...today we have football practice, scouts and errands to be run...plus Nikki is here and she is trouble :)
Still frustrated about my email. This hacker broke into my ebay account and I now have to change everything out...Jeff and I did have a good laugh in that they probably couldn't have hacked into anyone with much less money :)
Still haven't cleaned up my craft room or moved what is left of the store inside.
Still have to park outside. See above :)
Still can't figure out game boys or anything gaming related and would love it if the boys would quit asking me to help them get up a level...I am doing okay at Professor Layton...I may in fact be addicted. If they want game help they have to ask Jeff. I married him for his game skills and cushy government job...
Still haven't showered today and would really like to just go back to bed.
Still am not hungry...this could be good, but it will probably back fire on me.
Still have a few Christmas items up. I will take them down today, so stop nagging.
Still need to fold a gagillion loads of laundry and make my boys put it away...Hahaha
Still can't look at shoe ads because I just want to buy them all.
Still can't remember where Carson's birth certificate is and I need it Saturday for baseball...any ideas or do you think I can get a copy from the school's copy?
Still want to take some photography classes.
Still need to clean out my garden area in the hopes of actually planting something.
Still not sleeping well, you know how it is when you are sick and can't rest. Yup, that's where I am.
Still glad I closed the store. It's so nice to be sick at home and be here for my boys.

4 comments:

Amberly said...

I hope you start feeling better soon. I had that junk a week ago, it was the worst. I definitely felt like donkey and looked like donkey too. One day at a time.

Anonymous said...

Still enjoy reading your blog...

Still wish you felt better...

Still thing you are beautifully awesome...

Maggie B said...

I miss you too! I hope you feel good as new soon. Thank you for reading my blog. You are such a great friend.

Marilyn said...

Wow, your list is making me feel horrible! I too have many of those things to do but if I listed them all, I think I might hibernate to my bedroom and never come out! (Might do that anyway) You see, unlike you, Idon't like the rain....it's cloudy and dark and makes me sad, sounds like a perfect movie day and scrapping to me