Thursday, April 2, 2009

Seriously?




More snow?


I realize it's spring and that last year we didn't ever really get a summer (scattered warm days don't count) but come on.


It's almost baseball season and I really want to go to more than two games without winter coats!




*And PSA for any one with kids playing in Little League this year, tryouts for 8-9 year olds is Saturday April 11 at 1:00 pm, Eagle Point ball diamond...I am not sure if you can still register, but I think you can. Games begin (for the majors, not sure of minors, but I know we will be at games Monday-Thursday for baseball for Hunter and Carson, Saturdays for Ty's football...anyone doing t-ball for Q's age? is he still too young?) April 27...I guess that could be a Monday, I honestly haven't checked.


More posts later...probably :)

3 comments:

Amberly said...

The snow is getting old! I don't know if I can handle another stinkin snowy day...

Tina said...

Apparently you can :) And
I have decided that since it was snowing last year into June, if it snows a couple more days, I'm fine with it, as long as it is done by the first baseball game.

stoner said...

I think you jinxed us with your post! You are the reason for that crazy snowstorm last Friday! :D JK....

I too am sick of the snow....I am thankful for the 48' today. I think I am going to go and layout! I will blend in with the snow and no one will know I am there....