Friday, April 10, 2009

My head hurts

I am not a good sick person. I admit it. I want to ignore everything and just have it all go away until I feel better.
However, I made the choice to multiply and replenish the earth and this makes it really hard to be selfish...it's too bad I like my kids...if I didn't I would be fine being selfish.
Right now I am suffering through Sesame Street because I am feeling icky and whiny (and I so hate feeling icky and whiny...it makes me crabby Ha :) ) my head aches from the top to the bottom (kind of like when your arm or leg falls asleep and you get that weird tingle...because I am snoring too hard. Yes, friends, I snore. But only when I am pregnant or have sinus thing going on. I would much rather be pregnant...however, Jeff has expressed his intention to not have more kids very fervantly and well, I have a sinus thing going on.
So I am sitting in bed, trying to finish a book (which I also hate doing because I read too fast) and thinking of all of the little things I should be doing and am not.
I will be fine by the time the boys get home from school. I will have showered and maybe made the cookies out of the dough I made yesterday. I will have compiled a short list of items for Jeff to grab on his way home and I will have possibly made some little tiny cupcakes for my primary class Sunday...but am not certain about those yet...
Now I am going to wallow for a minute.
And then make Q some popcorn.

2 comments:

Amanda Gibson said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Maggie B said...

I feel bad for you...but you put a smile on my face. We've got the multiplying down girl, it's the replenishing we have problems with... Get better soon.